orange e6

2001 had the white swoosh thing on the top and down tube, and the orange before the orange writing. cant get you a pdf but am looking at both cats now. there are a few changes to the frame geomatry aswell. what size is it ?

head angle 70.5deg
seat angle 73deg
top tube length 565 (C2C)
BB height 35mm
chainstay lenght 420mm
headtube lenght 120mm
fork offset 45deg
wheelbase 1059
race face enduro chainset, XT F/M, R/M and shifters
Manitou mars white fork
hope xc hubs,wtb rims
avid sd 5 brakes
ritchey scuzzy logic headset
orange spd's, Hot rod bar friction addiction grips, orange boner fido stem, orange stick up stem and orange saddle retail was £1199.95 complete, £549.95 for the frame. anything else just ask.

no worry, im after an E6 myself. but just had to spend the money on me car :( so going to have to wait till after xmas now ?

Help I need a sticker set!

Does anyone know where I might be able to bet hold of a sticker set for my 2002 Orange e-six. Unfortunately Orange themselves don't have a set. They have resprayed the frame for me which is in the post but there will only be the Orange decal on it. I really want to have the e-six or something similar on the top tube!

Morning, Gil_M is the man on here for decals - have a word with him.

I've just found and read your thread on WCMB on your rebuild - repainted frame is looking GOOD! Looks quite modern really.

Have been quite fortunate and managed to get hold of the designer at Orange who had a copy of the decals of his home computer!
Now have these and two sets printed. The frame is now fully decaled just as if it left the factory yesterday!

Hi' apologies for the resurrection of this thread, been referred to this site from, ahem, somewhere else. Bought this on a whim today for (i hope) a steal. Orange Strange Easton tube, full 3x9 xt, disc tabs, Manitou Mars with brace in front of stanchions, Race face forged crank, Hope disc hubs with green insignia, Bonty rims. Orange finishing kit. Apparently sold by Cyclelogical in Oxon. Any ideas as to the origin?
Branded with E-Six decals ??? Any idea ? (and apologies if the link doesn't work)

http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/lough ... sort=3&o=0

Now confirmed to be an E Six from Deddington. Bought by me from a Kiwi in Hong Kong. Just interested as to its history. Thnx

Back