Australian Events and Rides - Melbourne, VIC

Don't worry Pete, I think we should insist on Skinny riding his Bickerton for the next few rides. He seems to think its ok to go soft and ride a modern full suspension rig! He needs something to put him back in the retro way of thinking

Pfennig":2i0mgped said:
Don't worry Pete, I think we should insist on Skinny riding his Bickerton for the next few rides. He seems to think its ok to go soft and ride a modern full suspension rig! He needs something to put him back in the retro way of thinking

challenge accepted! hehe

Pete mate, awesome work on giving up the bifters, it gets easier trust me. I've been smoke free now since March this year, best thing I ever did. I used the Allen Carr method http://www.allencarr.com.au/ and it was shocking just how easy it has been considering I could plough through two packs of Winnies a day easy! If you want I can mail you the audio version on a stick drive to keep you going in the right direction.

Beware the Buxton Burger from the Igloo Roadhouse.
Many, many years ago, I seem to recall taking on, and losing against half a cubic foot of artery hardening goodness!!

so roll call, whos in for Sunday? If its only the three of us its hardly worth going all that way, i'd rather go Lysterfield!

Hi Skinny,
I'm out, I have a wedding to go to. but would be looking to reschedule toward the end of the year.

I'm still in for Sunday, happy to just do Lysterfield if Lake Mountain is out for now. Maybe wait until we get a bigger turn out & the trails are dry.

simonR76":1xd6lq3f said:
I'm still in for Sunday, happy to just do Lysterfield if Lake Mountain is out for now. Maybe wait until we get a bigger turn out & the trails are dry.

yeah same thinking mate, unfamiliar tracks in the wet isn't any fun. Lystys great at the moment now anyway, hopefully the works they have done on the drainage will have kept the damage away.

I would like to get a big turn out for a meet together, but I understand with everyone's schedules this isn;t a;ways doable.

Never mind, Lyster on Sunday nice and early round 10-10:30?

Sounds good to me, perhaps to try a faster run down the new section too!

Skinny, am I ok for the usual lift? I'll buy the cakes at trailmix!!

Back