Ammaco ??? Identification needed

NickD

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have just picked this up from storage, I bought it around 10 years ago as you see it here, not really knowing what it was, but it appears to be an Ammaco, possibly a Freestyle Pro?

Can anyone clarify? It would be great if it is - I always wanted a freestyle pro as a kid, ended up getting an Ammaco Silver Star instead, (still got it!).

If anyone could date it, that would be great as well, as I have no idea what parts would have been on there originally either, and help would be gratefully recieved!

05-09-10162.jpg

05-09-10164.jpg

05-09-10163.jpg

05-09-10165.jpg

this is either a freestyle pro or a freestyle ace the frames were the same except the ace had cheaper components .my brother has one frame stickers available on ebay

The trouble with ebay is a lot of sticklers/decals get copied in there dozens - this means that cheap copy's can look wrong or not be right - so when you have a nice frame and then stick a bad set of decals on there, it looses it coolness of what it should be

with forums - you can find who buys from where and what to avoid from ebay

some bike sites have members that can reproduce sets from original scans - this is perfect nearly every time for the right shape color and size and correct date set for the bike

cheers B ;)

Freestyler pro...???

I thought the gusset at the top of down tube on the freestyler was solid..?? I.e one plate folded round not two seperate plates...??? Sure it was on my old one anyway....????

Back