Funk me- updated

Whats with all the pink nonsense- you lot having a laugh??

Cannot really be arsed to paint it- it'll just chip off. I think it needs a light splash of ano, but where and what colour??

Also thinking full XTR900 groupo but I have those Kooka cranks and some silver Kooka Ratchas ( I like Kooka I guess)

More suggestions please- where are the style police when you need em??

i would keep the kooka's on there, they look stunning.

and for the rest i would keep it clean,...maybe some small color details with the QR's,...and XTR for the rest,..you got a killer bike!

Oh well it was worth a try, just remember seeing pink funks back in the day and got all nostalgic thats all! p.s. did you have a Alfa gt junior as your little picture the other day or am i imagining things?

Fenton":t3d7krxs said:
p.s. did you have a Alfa gt junior as your little picture the other day or am i imagining things?

i think it was a Alfa 2000 GTV,..but don't no for sure

Fenton":1z16m0tt said:
Oh well it was worth a try, just remember seeing pink funks back in the day and got all nostalgic thats all! p.s. did you have a Alfa gt junior as your little picture the other day or am i imagining things?

Yup- changed it to the cover of the video i've been looking for for ooh- about 10 years- McQueens finest hour IMHO.
The Alfa is one of my other money pits :roll: Oh and it ain't no junior, its packing a Autodelta works spec 2000 NORD motor, 187BHP :LOL: :LOL:

oops! sorry.
I will have one of these one day, I have been promising myself for all of my teens and nearly all of my twenties!!! Just beautiful, my favorite car ever.
447017f2f21edd20736fc994e64de8b2.jpg

Back