6-11-11 - Raywell to Beverley - Easy |Nr Hull (done)

Aye a good laugh was had by all, was good to meet a few locals and get back out in the mud, I think I would've suffered less had I not been at work the night before and then finished off my bike at 2am, resulting in about four hours sleep lol!

Was really good though, and even encountered bike savvy motorists in Beverly and a friendly horsey girl on the way back that didn't mind us being in her field :)

My knees are sore today but it's an excuse to need to be out more often I reckon!

To be fair to the Burger Van Man, he did want the chairs for other people eating his food that where standing around :LOL:

Lol don't stick up for him, once he had our money he was mean haha!

I think everyone on the Westwood on Sunday was miserable barring us, I'd forgotten about the snotty comment from the golfer as we bimbled by lol

Or wheelied past on the green just as he was about to take his shot lol

Glad you all had a good time , shame I couldn't make it but I was getting lost in some very hilly (Kaya would have liked it) and unbelievably vague (looked like the last bike through it was over 12 months ago) trials in Arran , wall to wall sunshine though.
Matthew

Back