FoD Bonfire Bonanza Aftermath (with photos)

Great pics Sheldon, thanks for a good day. Any chance of a copy of the saracen in the woods photo?

Nice day out, good company, and a fair mixture of corporate / non corporate trails as defined by Mr Edwards.

Still dont think my 20 quid bike quite got the respect it deserved at judging time :D

And not quite sure why that young chap with a wheel pinched off a barrow kept going to the front all the time...something about being a guide....or was he actually just there flattening out the bumps in the track for us with that giant thing ... :LOL: Ooops ...more ego points.

Iwasgoodonce":sgqc7mm0 said:
Thanks to whoever it was (Weeman_mtb?) who supplied me with an 8mm Allen Key that was about half a metre long!

No problem, that's one of the very few tools I had with me that day, still can't find half my stuff since "tidying" the garage a couple of weeks ago.

I cleaned my bike this afternoon and my wife was kind enough to wash my gear........with my mobile phone still in the back pocket!

daj":2je55w97 said:
comforting words from Ed " well done Dave you have managed to replace the shitest tyres possible with the 2nd shittest :LOL: "

ededwards":2je55w97 said:
Velocicraptor

:LOL: I too discovered their excellence at the weekend

looks like it was a great ride folks, and some lovely lovely photos :D

BobCatMax":2yqpdzo7 said:
daj":2yqpdzo7 said:
comforting words from Ed " well done Dave you have managed to replace the shitest tyres possible with the 2nd shittest :LOL: "

ededwards":2yqpdzo7 said:
Velocicraptor

:LOL: I too discovered their excellence at the weekend

looks like it was a great ride folks, and some lovely lovely photos :D

I generally thought they were good :oops: no slipping at all and felt good over the roots :?

Back