Friday night is nightride night!

cool , will tie up with you thru the week , p2's as well

did you speak to the "fixer " about that problem ? he's off to nigeria again and i didn't get a chance to wash those things for him ;)

goan mail me the latest bendix codes mate , that just came out as mr softee is cheese :LOL:

the travel agent says that the client has copd and as such will not be eligable for free insurace
and the westons are moving to a new precinct ,but wont be taking the poodle with them as it has fleas

you know what to do

The only thing he likes doing when night falls is telling me how shit the capitalist system is and drinking vodka and coke :LOL:

am def coming. just needing directions/parking info nearer the time.

leave edin at 5pm so should be there 6ish.

Directions!

HERE

You do go along a country lane in the dark for ages,thinking this cannae be right but persevere, you'll pass a hotel/pub and its about a good mile after that. The entrance is gated but you can go in GMC and a few others have assured us its never closed. To be on the safe side you can park off to the right just inside the gate.

I'll firm up time once a few folks have posted, but if you get there early familiarise yourself with the route map, you can do the lower section easy enough in 15mins or so always bringing yourself back to the car aprk.

Kaiser
ZZ
mikee
keithyr
gazzmac
man in black?
takser?
RobMac
gmac123?

Could you bring the xtr crank/rings you have kaiser and give to ZZ please (i know you will forget but god loves a trier) going to punt it on to raise xmas funds and not sure when I will see you next. Cheers :D

Back