Should I upgrade to an x0 rear mech!?

Cheers for the comments! Been in 2 minds about buying one but 1. it's going to match my new cassette and my x0 twist shifters!! 2. It's shiny and it's carbon :LOL: I'll keep the x9 as a spare I think!

And imo they are well cheap at that price!!

PURCHASED!!!!

Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow or Monday!

Pics to follow!

Go on e-bay and buy the carbon inner cage arm. Carbon both sides. Love carbon

:D

I did spot that! Might get one, the carbon jockey wheels look cool too, but not sure go long they'd last!?

Have u got one on your Trimble?!

v12jat":2o5om22r said:
I did spot that! Might get one, the carbon jockey wheels look cool too, but not sure go long they'd last!?

Have u got one on your Trimble?!

I have a short cage mech with carbon cage. I like the sound of carbon jockey wheels.

I need a bit more carbon :LOL:

Im still using the original X-O RD on my '08' Stumpy and its had more hammering than most of you mincers could dish out and its still running sweet. :LOL:

9-speed XO is off the production list for delivery after this year - so it's a closeout deal. If you're dithering it might be an idea to buy one now as you won't be able to later.

So its true that sram are stopping 9 soeed in favour of 10? Im sure i heard that somewhere.

d693c62e.jpg

Finally arrived!!! Might finish off with a gold kmc SL chain for maximum bling effect! Anyone used one before?!

Back