Hope and Middleburn 50% off @Winstanleys

Fudd

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Middleburn Duo chainset for £47.95? Doesn't state the axle type but still a serious bargain.

I've just picked up a new set of Hope race brakes for a lot less than the s/h set I recently got from ebay :D

cyfa2809":3kxmoegl said:
I have serious deja vu about this :?

Meaning the other threads about too good to be true offers at Winstanleys? Or have I misunderstood you?

Middleburn chainset is listed as "available to order". Yeah right. They cost more than this at trade from Middleburn.

they cancel your order as unavailable from supplier once they run out hapened to 9 people yesterday who brought various bits turns out one guy has brought up shed loads so he can pump it out on the bay (his post was removed on stw after a mini linching started) :roll: :roll: ow well you snooze you lose just wished i got some cranks before they sold out :cry:

Think I managed to get in quick enough to bag a rear hope hub. sure it said in stock when I ordered, now says out of stock.

This is my second attempt to get one of these - ordered from Stif last weekend and got a call saying it had already been sold, good of them to 'fess up quickly though

dbmtb":2jrv0osv said:
cyfa2809":2jrv0osv said:
I have serious deja vu about this :?

Meaning the other threads about too good to be true offers at Winstanleys? Or have I misunderstood you?

Middleburn chainset is listed as "available to order". Yeah right. They cost more than this at trade from Middleburn.

No just this exact thread, im sure lgf was around last time though.

If you know the guys ebay please post - i know business is business but if he is selling at crazy markup thats not so good ?

Back