original Columbus 753 SB Raleigh

Oooohhh ! Nice find :D

Just a bit small for a 6 footer :(

I thought those left the factory with chrome forks though.

Shaun

Current bid is over 1000 dollars....just re-read the advert and it's a later frame than I thought....

God knows what a frame I would like to own would cost !

Shaun

In detailling it looks very much like my own Panasonic 753r, apart from that with my frame the seat stays connect to sides of the seatlug.

It is a 62 frame, what was a special request, as you couldn't order that from the catalogue.

Elev12k":233uda2q said:
Bargain for an authentic Columbus 753r example

Columbus 753 is rare. Columbus 753r even rarer. Frame looks tidy, almost like a respray. Top cash though.

Does this stimulate you to refinish and build the example you acquired from me a couple years ago?? :)

John":18mvmqvn said:
Elev12k":18mvmqvn said:

Columbus 753 is rare. Columbus 753r even rarer. Frame looks tidy, almost like a respray. Top cash though.

I hope you guys are not serious!

Even the seller says it's Reynolds!

Elev12k":37j2ilnq said:
Does this stimulate you to refinish and build the example you acquired from me a couple years ago?? :)

I look at the frame often when I go to my climate controlled storage facility / bunker.

Old Ned":16zdvj7s said:
John":16zdvj7s said:
Elev12k":16zdvj7s said:

I hope you guys are not serious!

Even the seller says it's Reynolds!

But the title says Columbus 753! Keyword spamming in auction titles is annoying :twisted:

Back