2001 Kona Lava Dome - the build commences

marin man":gedr4nt4 said:
You tart :LOL: :LOL:

Ok then....get a move on though.....I aint getting any younger ;)

*Chortle*..... will be, I'd say...... poss two more weeks for them to be sorted out. (I bloody well hope so anyway, I wanna get riding!)

What the hell happened??

Read the whole thread through with building anticipation and nothing......

Sorry chaps, I was waiting on a pair of purple Middleburn cranks from the company but they were taking ages, in the end normal pair of Middleburns have been put on.

As a heretic, the rear M900 has now been replaced with a modern XT (couldn't afford modern XTR sadly :() and getting some XP rapid fire shifters. Had problems using the thumbies and the old XTR rear mech, it's built as a rider not as a garage queen so I'd prefer parts that work.

My mate who rode for Brooklyn has first hand experience as to why they are called ShinBurgers... 48 stitches down the back of his leg!!!

Lovely bike this... what's the latest progress?

G

unkleGsif":gdsi1p12 said:
My mate who rode for Brooklyn has first hand experience as to why they are called ShinBurgers... 48 stitches down the back of his leg!!!

Lovely bike this... what's the latest progress?

G

Yes, I have some of the Shin Burgers too and they're covered with blood stains, hardcore!

Build is as per the post just above, it's taking a while longer than anticipated as have had another project on the go so the budget's been split.

Back