The South East Group - Going Forward

I think for the S.E. group to move forward, we need more folk to suggest to lead rides. Most of the rides next year (so far) are near Brighton/Worthing. That is because that is where TheGreenRabbit and Bobcatmax live. They know the trails. They know alternative routes if the weather is foul etc.

Im my opinion they do an awesome job (for free!), but the S.E. area is massive. So step up and suggest to lead a ride. I for one, would love to see where YOU ride.

Me and a couple of guys ride around Hastings it takes us through some woods, a couple of council estates, along the seafront for fish and chips and then through the park! It's only about 8 miles but we have a laugh :D

Piperdave":1t4po11w said:
bluedazzler":1t4po11w said:
Piperdave":1t4po11w said:
Anyone ride south of Worthing? :?

what, on like a pedalo or something?

France, Belgium......

Yes occasionally, just outside of Spa, Belgium. Very nice trails and good elevation changes, the area nearby has lots of woods and due to the terrain is also a bit of a skiing area.

My Avatar is of one of my other hobbies, at Spa. (Apart from drinking and eating, that is).

I've ridden in the south-east of France - they're got some biggish hills round there. And the pastries are waaaay better than the cakes at Bedgebury.

I thought the South East Group was supposed to be the South East IN England - not anywhere else geographically south east of England ?? :shock:

Mind you - Spa-Francorchamps is in the south east of Belgium - so we're ok :)

Carge":3vc63u0h said:
I've ridden in the south-east of France - they're got some biggish hills round there. And the pastries are waaaay better than the cakes at Bedgebury.

I thought the South East Group was supposed to be the South East IN England - not anywhere else geographically south east of England ?? :shock:

Mind you - Spa-Francorchamps is in the south east of Belgium - so we're ok :)

Yeah, essentially south east of anywhere, even if its really close to the north west bits.

p.s. Carge, they are opening an evening cake / coffee shop in Brighton this weekend, runs Thurs, Fri, Sat every week.

DA-EVO":2f8grb72 said:
p.s. Carge, they are opening an evening cake / coffee shop in Brighton this weekend, runs Thurs, Fri, Sat every week.

Just googling the route from Bracknell to Reading - via Brighton......
Hmmmmmm - might need more than cake :LOL:

Back