Kids now

8690q

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Get them started early I say. David's 4.

Scares the poopy out of me sometimes but he really does take his skills from his dad :cool:

14092011621.jpg

It's BECAUSE you're ten times older that you don't try them things. At our age, we break a lot easier and don't fix quite as easily. :LOL:

This is my boy on his Saracen. I tore him a new one when I noticed he wasn't wearing his lid!

30459_1513879493863_1440709471_31346259_5444553_n.jpg

Not sure throwing yourself off a parkbench on a bike with no pedals is a skill he gets off his dad thats worth having. Further when he lands on the saddle from that height due to no pedals he might not be passing that genetic inheritance on to his offspring :shock:

Me and my mates used to go to our local quarry to practice drop offs and the like, and there were some monster drop offs. All this in the days before suspension and v brakes :shock: Wouldnt do it now mind would probably s**t a brick now.

I've only just started riding regularly again and I now live in the same area I used to ride around as a kid, I do find it hard to resist the same drops and jumps I used to ride.
I've tried some but there are others I daren't even look over.

8690q":16jmrbdc said:
Get them started early I say. David's 4.

Scares the poopy out of me sometimes but he really does take his skills from his dad :cool:

14092011621.jpg

PICTURE OF THE MONTH!!!!

G

Back