The p**s my boss off bike thread

unkleGsif":2xxdoy6d said:
@ poweredbypies... You wouldn't happen to frequent a forum for uk based cars of a Swedish origin would you?

Only ask, as there is a member with the same username from the same part of the world as you ....

G

Might be, does he owe you you money cos if he does it aint me :LOL: If Im in the clear ohhh i mean him then yes i am :LOL:

Yes but the saab is going soon just to damn juicy round town and i dont get enough long runs to keep it.

Sad thing is I have told my boss about this site and the bargains to be found on here. But he would rather just buy a ready to ride. But wheres the fun in that . Right gonna have a brew then bed. Just had 17 lovely hours at work.......Lucky me I get to go back tonight for another 11.

poweredbypies":1ozu0lo6 said:
Yes but the saab is going soon just to damn juicy round town and i dont get enough long runs to keep it.

Ditto... that and 5 gearboxes in 7 years.... wore a bit thin!!
I'm now getting 70 to the gallon out of my new Lupo, nearly 3 times what's got from the T16!!!

G

poweredbypies":3l1vht6c said:
Right gonna have a brew then bed. Just had 17 lovely hours at work.......Lucky me I get to go back tonight for another 11.

flippin' heck!! what do you do for a job to work those hours?

MCsanandreas":16706bpk said:
poweredbypies":16706bpk said:
Right gonna have a brew then bed. Just had 17 lovely hours at work.......Lucky me I get to go back tonight for another 11.

flippin' heck!! what do you do for a job to work those hours?

Its easy to find a job with long hours and low low pay. Just get a job in care. :twisted: To be fair its just how the shifts fall sometimes last week finished at 8 on monday morning then wasnt back in til friday :D

Just to slow the build down I have just been gifted an old racer to do up. I hate retrobike I was content with one bike. Now less than a month on I now have 2 1/2 :LOL:

poweredbypies":348gws39 said:
I hate retrobike I was content with one bike. Now less than a month on I now have 2 1/2 :LOL:

haha! thats just the start,i have 10 or 11 bikes and bits to build 2 or 3 more.

Been thinking about the next one already :LOL: The racers a minor distraction tho. Think a quick clean up will do for that, thank god its not a really rare worth preserving one.

Back