1998 Independent Fabrication "Special" SOLD

Hov and Cas, thanks for the interest. I will definitely post the frame/fork here first, if I split, and you, both, will be notified. :)

just posted it on ebay; will let it run a week, then it will go the way of my marriage- splitsville.

Since I've been asked a couple time: frame/fork asking price will probably be around $500.00 USD, but shipping will be much cheaper.

thing is, if you buy this bike for a kid, once they outgrow it, they'll never have anything quite as lovely again....

cce":2gjb5qzz said:
thing is, if you buy this bike for a kid, once they outgrow it, they'll never have anything quite as lovely again....

but they'll have their memories of it, along with the associated feelings, and will spend their adult lives on a message board, trying to reproduce it, to feel "it" one more time. ;) :cool:

Thanks for the compliment. I really hope the new owner loves it, whomever that may be.

GoldenEraMTB":1103h231 said:
but they'll have their memories of it, along with the associated feelings, and will spend their adult lives on a message board, trying to reproduce it, to feel "it" one more time. ;) :cool:

Thanks for the compliment. I really hope the new owner loves it, whomever that may be.

+1,000,000!! :D

Couldn't agree with that statement more... I'll leave it at that. ;)

hova":2oczd381 said:
GoldenEraMTB":2oczd381 said:

+1,000,000!! :D

Couldn't agree with that statement more... I'll leave it at that. ;)

Once again, thank you :D
Might be sold today.

Latest posts

Back