my three that live in my garage

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Thought I would post a picture of each of my bikes. Strange mix but only got into this site recently, so there has been no structure to my purchases Thus far. ;)

Love each one for different reasons-

Proflex cause it forgives so much and makes me look better than I am (which is crap).

Marin cause I know that I look like a drug dealer from moss-side circa 1996. :cool:

Clockwork........Well it is the best bike ever made. :roll:

Will be taking a lot of the new crap off it and getting it back to more a period look, watch this space.

Not very bling I know but someones got to love them and it might as well be me. :D

Attachments

• marin (Medium).jpg
    marin (Medium).jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 2,559
  • clockwork (Medium).jpg
    clockwork (Medium).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 2,559
  • proflex (Medium).jpg
    proflex (Medium).jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 2,559
3 beauties i love the proflex and the orange can't make my mind up what i like more though :? however i do tend to favour the full sussers more nice bikes i love them. :D

I didn't like the 1994 Marin styling change, it was hugely different from previous years, but there's something about your muirwoods I just love, maybe it's cause it's 14 years old but looks brand new!

Three beauties there. :cool: The Marin looks mint.

Got to say, for me, the Clockwork is the best of the bunch but I do love the Proflex 'look'. I wanted one when I was a mere kid 'cos they looked cool, I reckon they improve with age too. :cool:

Thanks for the very nice comments- cheered me up on a very wet thursday morning in glasgow :D

The Marin does take a nice photo, everything except the saddle & foam grips (had to replace with some onza's) is original spec. but there are a few wee paint chips on the frame here and there which I need to get sorted soon as there is the beginings of rust arghh.

The proflex is a bit of a mongral (sorry). I am waiting on some new panaracer tyres as I do use this on my local trails and still not that keen on falling off (which is alot :oops: )

The orange comes a very close second to the wife and kids rescued from a burning building. :LOL:

Deal or no deal?

I live less than a mile from Moss Side and I have never seen dealers on a quality ProFlex... usually something blingier and naff like a Klein... :LOL:

Mr K

We had our fair share of disreputable characters in blackley when I lived in manc-land but their choice of getaway vehicle was far less bling than the bad boys from the south-side massive.

Always green with envy when I spotted those boys on there 2k rigs, suppose the shortened life expectancy made me feel abit better about my saracen terratrax. :LOL:

3 nice rigs there, and I'm loving the thumbies on the Orange.

2 comments:
Pro Flex - bar end on riser bars, no no no :shock: Get a straight bar on her or bye bye bar ends please ;)
Orange - grippy tyres please, even for commuting :LOL:

I do like a good Pro Flex, very nice BTW

It gets worse the riser bars are purple x-lites and look totally wrong. :roll:

I know it breaks the rules and looks pants but the bars are for comfort and the bar-ends are for the steep climbs so will have to stay stay for now :twisted:

Back