Bonfire Bonanza Forest of Dean Ride 5th November +aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I am this time but we could have a "ladies special" another time. There are several possible routes on broad tracks quite apart from the Family Cycle Trail.

Weather update

Quick weather update, (he looks to the window) it's raining :cry:

On a brighter note (like the pun?) ,forecast for tomorrow has improved, now sunny,12 degrees with a 12 mph southerly wind

Looking forward to tomorrow :D

Ground will be wet but it will make things more interesting.(that's what i keep telling myself).

Let's hope for an improvement tomorrow. Looks like lots of muddy fun in any case.

Look forward to the pics!

I have finally assembled my steed and googled all my tyres to see which come up best for a bit of mud :LOL: the rain has stopped here now and the forecast as James said is clear for tomorrow !! Happy days going to pack the car in the morning I think.

Good fun today chaps, Hope everyone enjoyed themselves

The forest gave us its usual delights with the added fun of slippy roots :LOL:

Congratulations to redchilli for winning Bike of the ride with his newly imported fat

Cheers to the guide for leading us around on our "old tat" :LOL:

Christmas ride next!!

Yes enjoyed myself very much Dave, cheers for organising and thanks everybody for the good company.

Special thanks to Sheldon the guide for showing us the good stuff and to Paul for coming to the rescue when my chain (new fangled 9 speed tat) snapped.

I'm off to measure my forks up for a massive front tyre, big respect to Sheldon, he made that thing fly :cool: .

I'm off to measure my forks up for a massive front tyre, big respect to Sheldon, he made that thing fly

We are not meant to talk about it ...Ego points and all that :LOL: , I have to admit I am very intrigued by them ... Not that I have been looking at them online or anything :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back