6-11-11 - Raywell to Beverley - Easy |Nr Hull (done)

!STOP PRESS!

Breakfast @ bridge is probably off, ride still on.

Went there today before work and they now have a sign up
Open 10:00 till 3:00 7 days a week
:shock:

No breakfast for me this morning :(

How very dare they!

I have a seatpost for Chris, can I leave it with you Ben? Cheaper and easier for him to get it from you than me.

Will come and find you all at 12.00 ish for a chat so one of you take your mobiles with you ;)

We may have Spudly coming along as well.

Everyone wants to know what time we'll be back.
the answer is I forget how long the ride it but it'll be whatever time you need to be back.

It's an easy quick route if it's needed and there is a cycle path (of sorts) all the way back from Beverley to quick march it.

Now to figure out how I get to the start point with two bikes working if kingoffootball needs it. Time to persuade the misses ;)

so what times everyone happy meeting @ Raywell. I'm easy
9:00?

Ill put my name down provisionally for this as i really want to get out on my bike (not been out for a few weeks now) are we meeting at Raywell for 9.00 am then yes?

Ive got a few bits i need to fettle on my kona before i confirm that ill definately be there but i should be able to as its nigh on, on my doorstep lol :D

Ok 9:00 at Raywell, intend to start at 9:30
Update first post and added a pic.

Route's ~20miles as is, so I would say 2.5 to 3hrs of riding (not factoring us being quick :))
So back 2-ish ?

i am having to pull out sadly. hopefully see you all next week for the remembrance ride though

Right I've just spent three hours in the kitchen with my bike and my dad lol, with the exception of my front brake which I'll need to line the pads up on in the morning, I should be there, I'm working till nearly 2am tonight though and I'm a fcuker for sleeping through my alarm but I shall endeavour to make it on time peeps!

Back