pro flex carbon full sus bike break or whole bike

Proflexgonemad

Retro Newbie
Hi

I need some help, 10 years ago I custom built a pro flex carbon full sus bike, components XTR M950 whole groupset, X517 with titanium hubs, pace evo RC36, ringle stem and post wtb seat, time carbon titanium spd.

I spent £4398 and it neatly led to devorce which meart I ended up not really using the bike so its in very good condition about to turn 40 I thought I would tae the sport up again, however back then it was all about getting a small frame long stem, but really at 6"3 the 18 inch frame is to small.

So am going to buy a dare i say it new bike.

My question is I currently have the frame and forks on ebay, as I thought it best to break up and sell, but having broken, cleaned and greased it looks great and would rather sell it as a whole.

Please let me know what you think, sell it bits or sell whole bike

couple of pics obviously not built but to give an idea of condition and built looks amazing :D

Attachments

• IMG_5342.jpg
    IMG_5342.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 562
  • IMG_5342.jpg
    IMG_5342.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 562
well as long as you are not asking 'what's it worth?' (there's a section for that), then if you want the most cash split it, if you want to keep it together for sentimental reasons then that's fine but you'll realise less cash.

Please don't ask what's it worth though.

If you sell it whole it'll probably get split and sold on by whoever buys it.
Someone is getting the cash, may as well be you.

Back