BoTM Nov 2011 'Made in Taiwan Special' - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll put my vitamin t2 in for this month,

i believe the frame is taiwan made, the model i think is 1995, the spec is a mix of m900 xtr, hope hubs, mavic 217 rims, king headset, USE ti post, middleburn chainset. this pic was taken before mountain mayhem.

:D

Attachments

• vit t2 ready for mayhem.jpg
    vit t2 ready for mayhem.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 2,202
My 95 Mongoose Amplifier2 Taiwanese special. Front triangle for sure (it has a Made in Taiwan sticker on the downtube), but the rear triangle may or may not have been built by Frank W. It was a NOS frame hanging in my LBS since 95. I picked it up, built it, and now ride it quite often. The Comps were LX builds. I put an LX drivetrain on it, and the rest is an eclectic mix of mid 90s stuff I had sitting on the shelves in the garage.

Build thread: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=146823&highlight=

goose2.jpg

goose4.jpg

The Futures Bright, The Futures Orange :) From Taiwan to Halifax to my Garden Shed :)

Attachments

• DSCF3121C16RUpdate.JPG
    DSCF3121C16RUpdate.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 2,090
  • DSCF3122C16RUpdate.JPG
    DSCF3122C16RUpdate.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 2,090
I'll enter my 1987 Jamis Dakota Competition, resplendent in full Suntour (including twin roller-cams :cool: ) and plenty of mud from racing the first lap at this years Mountain Mayhem.

CIMG0920.jpg

Clean pic to follow (when I find one!)

Clean pic!!.....

CIMG1586.jpg

makster":1wnzdfnm said:
I'll enter my 1987 Jamis Dakota Competition, resplendent in full Suntour (including twin roller-cams :cool: ) and plenty of mud from racing the first lap at this years Mountain Mayhem.

CIMG0920.jpg

Clean pic to follow (when I find one!)

boa i like that,... alot!

'94 Avanti Competitor

Here's my '94 Avanti Competitor. M737 XT throughout & NOS to boot:

competitor1.jpg

competitor3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back