The South East Group - Going Forward

I'd be more than happy to organise/lead a ride in the Brighton area.

Also, I am thinking of doing the SDW next year, over two days if anyone fancies it?

But having said all this, the uptake on any rides I have put up on here has been a bit disappointing....

Just a thought for the SE group...

I quite often go out along the Kennet& Avon canal - from Reading or Theale towards Newbury and beyond. It has the distinct advantage of being ridable in pretty much any condition, and traffic free. It is by nature flat - so not in any way technical - but good for some winter miles.

If there's anyone who fancies a 15, 20, 30 mile spin to keep the legs turning, I'd be happy to meet up and go for a ride.

Let me know.

warpedboy2":35dtzxgj said:

Also, I am thinking of doing the SDW next year, over two days if anyone fancies it?

But having said all this, the uptake on any rides I have put up on here has been a bit disappointing....

When for SDW? have someone else interested and I want to do it again.

And yeah, sorry about the hangover and not meeting up for a cycle the other week... :oops:

warpedboy2":3cnw7jo0 said:

SDW sounds good. Sorry I've missed the rides you've posted. I'm not good with anything short notice due to family commitments, but the will is there.

I tend to ride mid week evenings, so if anyone fancies that, let me know.

And if anyone fancies a chilterns ride, I used to live up that way, so could meet up with some folk up there.

DA-EVO, don't worry about it! At least you made it to the caff! :LOL:

I'm thinking of doing the SDW in june next year, midweek probably if there is going to be a few as it will be easier to get a B+B (don't fancy carrying a tent).

I'm working the next few weekends (business partner done a dirty on me :evil: ), but will post when i'm off out riding again.

I used to live in Thame, and ride around chinnor, white leaf, coombe hill, wendover way.

Some good riding to be had around those parts. :cool:

January 2nd is a Monday and its also a Bank Hol. Anyone thinking of a post crimbletag biking session?

DA-EVO":3emeti9q said:
January 2nd is a Monday and its also a Bank Hol. Anyone thinking of a post crimbletag biking session?

Subject to weather I'm thinking of quite a few Xmas & New Year sessions.

DA-EVO":301c4w57 said:

An easy bimble up the downs link might be nice. Maybe not the full 70 odd miles ( :shock: ), but to a couple of pubs etc.

Back