Need a paint sprayer

Dave, pm me, I do quality paint on bikes and can send you some pic examples, can't compete with the powder coaters for price but beat them hands down on finish.

If it's interesting and of quality I can do it, hope that doesn't sound too pretentious!

Cheers

www.peterflynnclassiccars.com

Woodsman":7qqaz6hs said:
Dave, pm me, I do quality paint on bikes and can send you some pic examples, can't compete with the powder coaters for price but beat them hands down on finish.

If it's interesting and of quality I can do it, hope that doesn't sound too pretentious!

Cheers

www.peterflynnclassiccars.com

Is anyone else allowed to PM you about paint ;) Have something I need sorting :)

Of course DA-EVO! :)

I'll put some pics up here to give you an idea of what I do. Oh, can't supply decals though, can fit them of course if you supply. I'm probably a wee bit cheaper than Argos once you get into multiple panels etc

6308607983_8c65d75508.jpg

6308607989_7925b6cf67.jpg

5392792978_f2011d6508.jpg

5392193747_17de257293.jpg

Hi woodsman,

The bike in question is a fifties english road frame. Two colour. main colour dark ruby, secondary colour ivory (ish) headstock, with bands on the seat tube, and lugwork picked out. I will supply stickers, and it comes in grey primer.

Any rough idea of a price? ( yes, i am sitting down :shock: )

Pics here...The colour scheme mentioned in the post was a guess..i have now found the correct colour under the head badge, and B/B. Lug work was not picked out origionally, but will look good when done.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=797996&highlight=#797996

Back