Dalby and the RAC 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will check nearer the time, work is busy and winter hasnt even started yet.......bloody gas escapes :?

I'll be there. plus if it is from newton i have family that live there. can't promise that they can get the pub to open but reckon there good for a cup of tea and a yet wash...

Original post updated with further details.

MEETING POINT: Hole of Horcum car park beside A170 north of Pickering.

TIME: 8:00am sharp for an 8:30 start. Fee Tea/ Coffee and bacon rolls served from 7:30am. Last order at 8:15 so get there early.

ROUTE: Moorland single and doubletrack to stage start at Rapers Farm, Gale Rigg. 90 minutes spectating then singletrack route to Levisham station for refreshments. Return to stage for second running in early afternoon, before returning to Hole of Horcum carpark at around 15:30hrs. Total distance of approx 12 miles.

PLEASE NOTE: standing around watching cars at this time of year can be cold. Bring extra layers of clothes and a warm hat as a bare minimum. Motorsport is dangerous- obey marshalls instructions at all times. Tou are present at your own risk!

Looks like it's going to be a crisp autumnal day with a stiff breeze, so don't forget your thermals and a hat ;)

well I had it in my head it was the weekend after, until Marc text me, so a mad rush in the garage tonight and I have a bike ready, I was supposed to be going to my cousins 18 Th birthday party Friday night, upset the family by telling them I cant go because I am riding Saturday :D Well it's tough shit and they best get over it, no way I am missing this one :evil: :evil: :evil:

i was hoping to be a secret visitor to this but im afraid my back is crocked still :(

desperate to get out too but aint able to ride for now........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back