Rock Shox Deluxe Spring

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
i gots me this which i am trying to sell:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

however, i would like to know exactly what kind of Rockshox shock it would fit??
it's too small for my Rock Shox deluxe thats on my FSR 98 GC.
so is anyone on here able to tell me which shock it would fit??? or would it fit any rock shox shock - but maybe just the wrong rating for me (i'm around 82kg / 182lbs)
the numbers on this shock read 750 x 1.25" - which seem to be the length and diameter measurements.....
i'm full of question marks on this....

Attachments

• rock_shox_spring_155.jpg
    rock_shox_spring_155.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 682
is it just coincidence that these numbers mean the exact height (750mm) and diameter 1.25" of the spring then?

twain":3gi38969 said:
is it just coincidence that these numbers mean the exact height (750mm) and diameter 1.25" of the spring then?
you have measured it wrong then, how can it be too small for a 165mm shock lol

to be honest, i've no bloody idea when it comes to shock sizes/measurements and wot-not, so it wouldn't surprise me if i was wrong.
All i know is that i cant actually find another shock thats like mine. i should post up some pics of it as i would like to know more about it.
anyway. i'll whip my shock off my frame and actually compare it side by side at some point this week. see if that helps....

already have one :) just looking for a way to get rid of this spring. but if i could make myself a nice little shock out of it, i'd be willing to then find a bike to put it on....:p

get some pics up of your shock
got a few in the spares box , will compare

750 is the rating lbs/in (maybee)

looks like a stock LTS type spring tho

Back