2011 Surly Pugsley Fat Bike

I'm going to ask you nicely: please stop posting pictures of this bike.

I already want one and you're just not helping!! :LOL:

Nice pics Rich. Starting to fancy a fat bike myself.
Did the Cross Bay walk the other weekend from Arnside to Kents Bank. Definately doable on one of these.

as i type this with the gales and lashing rain outside........seems like i took those pictures in another country and not the UK within 48hrs ago :shock:

i might have floods and snow practice again soon enough :LOL:

heres a strange one.

my 20'' pugs when measured from the centre of the bb comes out at this.......

IMG_1781.jpg

:LOL:

I was in shop today and got chatting to the guy who works there and he showed me a set of Pugsley wheels he is making up for a customer.

They're bloody huge!!!

this bike is getting used daily, but has still not done many miles (160 as i type this)......brakes are now run in and awesome, nothing has come loose or needed a tweak, so really happy.

its been a great month getting to know the bike, and im glad i bought another fat bike, its been used for all my riding in october, so its seen sun, sand, sea and trails.......

few snaps of today showing the autumn flooding and higher than usual tides, i got wet feet today!

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

im going to enjoy the next couple of months with this bike, getting out regardless of the state the trails are in.....this bike doesnt mind riding through water, mud, bogs etc.....plus it gives me practice and i can get to know what its going to be like compared with the surly moonlander i have coming in december with its huge 4.7'' tires and 100mm rims.........(far right on next couple of pics along side the 4.0'' nate tire and 80mm rims)

P1040116-500x281.jpg

P1040114.jpg

IMG_0416-e1317829786942.jpg

surly_moonlander_2012.jpg

Cool, bet your looking forward to the new toy too :cool:

Out of interest what are the length of the fork legs please?

Back