Klein Attitude "team" Nightstorm finished!!!

Would you mind if I ask how much you paid for the repaint + shipping?
I'm considering having a frame airbrushed as well (no, not a Klein)

Raging_Bulls":ltzwdqrn said:
Would you mind if I ask how much you paid for the repaint + shipping?
I'm considering having a frame airbrushed as well (no, not a Klein)

Had it done by Etoe so maybe ask them what yours will cost because every paintjob is different in price what i know and i they do other brands as well.

Cheers !

Thumbies

What a cockpit :cool:

Afbeelding.jpg

Re: Klein Attitude "team" Nightstorm updated 21-10

kleinrenzo":4846pnwx said:
mkozaczek":4846pnwx said:
kleinrenzo":4846pnwx said:
To me that was the reason to have this one repainted and a "team" Nightstorm was what i wanted. The idea that gave me was this next picture;

I think that Klein is so uber wrong but also very over the top delicious..bit like Keeley Hazel.. :p

Guess who used to own that Team Storm bike you have pictured here??? ;)

You must be joking right? :cool: :cool:

That's my old bike. I restored it back in 2002. Check the file name of the picture =)

Sram

kikideparis":1kq4qmkw said:
thank you for the pic !! awesome !! are they works in friction mode or index ? beautiful :cool:

They are time trail shifters and the left (front) is friction and the right (rear) is 9 clicks so 10 speed. Works perfect!

Re: Klein Attitude "team" Nightstorm updated 21-10

mkozaczek":1ladnyvt said:
kleinrenzo":1ladnyvt said:
mkozaczek":1ladnyvt said:
kleinrenzo":1ladnyvt said:
To me that was the reason to have this one repainted and a "team" Nightstorm was what i wanted. The idea that gave me was this next picture;

I think that Klein is so uber wrong but also very over the top delicious..bit like Keeley Hazel.. :p

Guess who used to own that Team Storm bike you have pictured here??? ;)

You must be joking right? :cool: :cool:

That's my old bike. I restored it back in 2002. Check the file name of the picture =)

Do you still have it Martin?? ;)

Wauw, die is mooi geworden Renzo!!! Complimenten! Zelf opgebouwd?

:shock: , that bike is beautifull Renzo! Compliments! Completely build up yourself?

Back