SEANSTEPHENS's Feedback

Bought a Shimano CF Brake Booster.

Quick payment and a very polite when dealing with.

Highly recommended and would deal with again myself.

Just got around to collecting saddle from the sorting office :oops:

Very pleased with it and better than I expected as well. Cheers fella :)

Slow delivery and communication became poor over the six weeks it took to get my frame.I appreciate you had been ill,but choosing not to come onto the forum and update me was inappropriate.
Sorry I have to leave this feedback but Im certain if I did something that that a buyer deemed wrong,they would leave me poor feedback and I would expect poor feedback.

electronicaeric":1vcofbql said:
Slow delivery and communication became poor over the six weeks it took to get my frame.I appreciate you had been ill,but choosing not to come onto the forum and update me was inappropriate.
Sorry I have to leave this feedback but Im certain if I did something that that a buyer deemed wrong,they would leave me poor feedback and I would expect poor feedback.

if you'd been as ill as what i have, i don't think getting onto the internet would be high on your priorities list either. :?

enjoy the build ;)

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Happily takes your money then doesn't send goods, doesn't reply to PM's or emails, and doesn't refund when requested.

Will update once I have had chance to instigate the dispute procedure, but right now I have to work - just wanted to warn anyone else not to waste their HARD EARNED MONEY!!

Back