Kestrel MXZ (No.2) 10 years later update

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
:D Well here she is - finished, Until I can find a nice 1" DX headset :( .
Kestrel MXZ finished in pearlescent white and with some NOS decals, Tange switchblades (thanks to yoeddy & Elev12k) also sprayed to match and a full DX groupset, managed to dig out some old black DX hubs laced to some wolbers (off an old saracen) and a pair of michelin tyres in amber to finish it off. ➡️

01e84325.jpg

f77390e0.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

5c36088a.jpg

PICT0024.jpg

And some pics of the pair together (Ying & Yang)

023caf2e.jpg

1cd32a59.jpg

5f1a5270.jpg

http://invite.filmloop.com/x?c7MZhIcdwP ... lAFwBpPvPJ
Enjoy ;)

That really is anice bike. If ever I was to have a bike resprayed in one color it would be that fantastic pearlescent white. I have never seen a bike that doesn't look good in it!!

Good work

headset

Theres a brand new DX 1 inch headset on ebay.com
by the time you wait for one to turn up here you'll have the one from the states already on. :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: headset

Hotgolf":mdlmp2ou said:
Theres a brand new DX 1 inch headset on ebay.com

:( Where :?: , I can only find 1-1/8.

Got an item number :?:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Very sweet. Now you can pick the bike that suits your mood of the moment best. Next project: Create 7, one for each day of the week :idea:

Do have a DX headset, good but unfortunately not mint due to cablerub :(

sweet bikes...have to say the pearl looks good enough to eat! :)

Rich

Sweet

How nice are they, how much did they cost you if you don't mind me asking?, are they carbon?

Back