Show us yer FSR's

i recently sent mine off to twain to see if his dad could reproduce them.
turns out his dad couldn't but he did get in touch with someone at space composites, they can reproduce them but they won't be cheap.

maybe broady can replicate them for cheaper?

if there is enough interest i'm happy for my sharkfin to be used as a template, as long as i get it back. ;)

CIMG3716.jpg

Pleased to hear it Twain,
If only you'd bought the Sharkfin when I offered it to you with the Elite :roll:
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, eh.

But I hope you guys manage to get something sorted.

Carge said:
Pleased to hear it Twain,
If only you'd bought the Sharkfin when I offered it to you with the Elite :roll:
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, eh.quote]

I should have bought them both, kept the fin and sold the bike!

first ride-able throw together since getting the frame :) winter hack build almost complete :) took it for a spin and liked it alot - although rear end a little hard, front end maybe a tad too soft and the handle bars are friggin panoramic :D ....taken me long enough to get the bloody thing together anyway so not gonna complain too much.
May look to go single speed as well.

BrightonandHove-20111015-00104.jpg
:roll:

spec as follows so far:

up front:
Manitou splice comp 130
Token headset - top part missing so threw in parts from FSA headset. this is a real Frankenstein's monster of a bike)
DMR DeeVee rim, deore disc hub
Tektro Auriga Comp disc brake - needs major bleeding. its so spongy i could do the washing up with it.
Truvativ Holzfeller cranks/gigapipe BB
cheap Sunline bashguard (transparent plastic) but seems decent enough for 12 snids :)
BETD goldtec chain ring 40T

out back:
Weinnmann ZAC rim, deore hub
(soon to be) magura HS33 rear brake
9 speed SRAM cassette
LX M571 Mech
Rock Shox Deluxe coil with rebound adjust (its tucked away under the seat post - need needle pliers to adjust it :S)
Selle italia saddle
tyres: Spesh crossroads armadillo. on their way out....
handle bars: Ritchey. about a mile wide.
standard union platform pedals.

At last - thought I would never find one of these:

Attachments

• Specialized Sharkfin.jpg
    Specialized Sharkfin.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 3,072
Back