I think my post rate is about to go down...

Geoff

Senior Retro Guru
...they've banned Retrobike at work! Either there are some other unknown users at work, or I've been on here waaaaaaaaay too much. Hmmm, which one could it be? :LOL:

weird as I was blocked before xmas but still managed to get in through back doors , but working fine again now .

I've been waiting for the IT boys to contact my boss about me and the web time. And they haven't blocked this yet. As policy about 'chatrooms' But so far so good. :D

type 'free proxy sites' into google and you might be able to bypass the block using a proxy website

I'm the sysadmin here so I look after all the CCTV, Network Security, users etc....as a result of this i'm the ONLY one who can get on Retrobike ;)

Policies decided by people higher up the food chain than me are pretty harsh.....I wouldn't fancy being a 'normal' worker here.....(i'd have to work for a living :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

We've just been restricted to lunchtimes or after 6pm, but I'm off sick today so no restrictions :D ....other than the sprints to the toilet :shock:

kingroon":118i506t said:
Or, be the IT Department :twisted:

I'm trying to do that! Want to get a traineeship with them, although I still don't think it's carte blanche even then, the place is too big.

orange71":118i506t said:
type 'free proxy sites' into google and you might be able to bypass the block using a proxy website

Hahaha we used to do that and got a huge bollocking from management for our troubles... :LOL:

Back