Klein Attitude "team" Nightstorm finished!!!

Re: Klein Attitude "team" Nightstorm updated 21-10

mkozaczek":286imzga said:
kleinrenzo":286imzga said:
To me that was the reason to have this one repainted and a "team" Nightstorm was what i wanted. The idea that gave me was this next picture;

adroit92_storm_martin2.jpg

I think that Klein is so uber wrong but also very over the top delicious..bit like Keeley Hazel.. :p

Guess who used to own that Team Storm bike you have pictured here??? ;)

You must be joking right? :cool: :cool:

Finished!!

And finished !!! :LOL: :LOL:

Just been polished and cleaned after it's first 100k ride in the woods/fields of the wonderful dutch unhospitable rough hard to get trough terrain :roll: ... :LOL: :LOL:

Anyway it was a lovely ride and everything worked fantastic and it's an honour to ride this fine piece of mechanical art!

Afbeelding001.jpg

Afbeelding002.jpg

And one from the clouded cockpit...

Afbeelding009.jpg

Build spec

O and for the build spec wannaknows!

Frame ; 94 xs Klein Attitude
Forks ; Judy XC with englund and carbon fork bridge
Seatpost ; Tune starkes stuck
Seat ; Flite evo
Cranks ; Tune Big Foot with Stronlight 42/29 chainrings
BB ; 16mm spindle with custom bearings
Hubs ; Tune mig/mag
Rims ; Mavic x717 ceramic
Spokes ; DT aero
Tires ; Race King Supersonic with Supersonic innnertubes
Shifters ; Paul thumbies with 10s Sram TT900 shifters
Rear derailleur ; Sram RED
Front derailleur ; Sram XX
Cassette ; Sram RED 11-28 10 speed
Chain ; KMC X10sl
Brakes ; Paul Touring canti
Levers ; Paul Canti Lever
Grips ; Ritchey WCS foam
Cables ; Shimano
Pedals ; Crank Bros
Misc; Onza Chill Pills, Tune seatpost bolt, Tune QR's, Ringle H2O

;)

thats beautiful kleinzero! well done! i really think that colour combination is fantastic, and great to hear you are riding it off road and enjoying it. i like your parts choice too, a blend of modern and retro that will mean its functional to ride for a long time!

uber cool!! this is retro modding to the next level...
But coolness istn't everything, how do the 10 speed thumbies work? And what about those paul canti's, are they better than the average retro canti?

Paul

Rio":2ioz2ity said:
uber cool!! this is retro modding to the next level...
But coolness istn't everything, how do the 10 speed thumbies work? And what about those paul canti's, are they better than the average retro canti?

Thanks! The Paul canti's DO work, had many canti's before but these ones do the job well and the Sram thumbies are perfect as well and feel very ergonomic, the click is very firm but good to use and because the lever is short they look compact, wich is nicer looking imo. :cool:

Back