What I did with my day off work-Retromod '99 Kona content...

matt.bee

Devout Dirtbag
Just because really, rather than being particularly interesting.Boss wanted a bike building; he used to ride a lot in the early '90s but left it behind when his rally driving career took off. Wants to get back into riding and asked me to sort him a bike out. I took it as an opportunity to empty some of the drawers in my shed too, and this is the result:

315742_2102376490341_1573326596_31920399_1713603211_n.jpg

Pretty light considering some of the parts, cost less than £300 to build too.

very "lot of bike" for very "little money" :cool: ..nice..looking at this and the "supermarket junk" out there at the minute..you must be well happy with this bud

Ernie ;)

He was well chuffed when I gave it to him, I have threatened that if it doesn't get used enough I'm taking it back. He has got a ?late 80s/early 90s Nigel Dean frame and forks with smattering of parts that he's said he'll dig out of his garage for me, may well have been a good trade...

matt.bee":1ozjc4ol said:
He was well chuffed when I gave it to him, I have threatened that if it doesn't get used enough I'm taking it back. He has got a ?late 80s/early 90s Nigel Dean frame and forks with smattering of parts that he's said he'll dig out of his garage for me, may well have been a good trade...

:shock: nice ;) ..good for you ;)

Ernie ;)

Back