AFAN Retrobike Ride - 23rd Feb !!

Unfortunately I've got to collect someone from Birmingham International on Saturday 24th (it is Saturday 24th, right? Or are people taking advantage of modern, flexible working arrangements to scoot down for a ride on Friday 23rd?) otherwise I'd love to be there.

actual journey time from cwmcarn to afan is about an hour, as the road north of junction 40 M4 is pretty slow & twisty in places. (40mins if you drive like a total nutter ignoring all speed limits ;)
I've already arranged to ride afan on the 3rd.. & did it twice over xmas..

edit, I'll be in mid-wales on au-natural trails.. hava good time boys :)

Re: Thinking the unthinkable

mrkawasaki":1bdp9p8x said:
What kind of tyres will I need...
;)

Mr K (get's in first)

that was aimed at me wasn't it!

:evil:

btw, which would be better, Explorers or Fire's? :oops:

(joke!) :LOL:

ededwards":s90l9oo8 said:
Unfortunately I've got to collect someone from Birmingham International on Saturday 24th (it is Saturday 24th, right? Or are people taking advantage of modern, flexible working arrangements to scoot down for a ride on Friday 23rd?) otherwise I'd love to be there.

Me thinks you get dates / days confused :?

Wu-Tangled":177fhxc3 said:
btw, which would be better, Explorers or Fire's? :oops:

Coloured Wildslippers, zero traction but look cool

REKIBorter":177fhxc3 said:
ededwards":177fhxc3 said:

Me thinks you get dates / days confused :?

I could well be confused (has happened before, will happen again) but according to my official Retrobike calendar the 24th of February is a Saturday and the 23rd is a Friday

ededwards":1hgb9ej8 said:
I could well be confused (has happened before, will happen again) but according to my official Retrobike calendar the 24th of February is a Saturday and the 23rd is a Friday

You must have a special edition

I will share the petrol costs :D But can't share the driving as me no drive :(

REKIBorter":v9s93xqz said:
ededwards":v9s93xqz said:

You must have a special edition

Just checked with my work calendar and you're right, looks like I have a special needs edition :oops:

Back