STM collection

the first has been booked by me and the day before I had to met with the guy he told me that the bike was stolen,
the second has been sold from long time

fortunatly I found this showed on mtb forum , is more expensive but as new

I will sell FRO canties , dia compe levers and Wheels (pace front and STM rear) since I already have my stm wheelset to use
crankset and headset and saddle

I definitely want the saddle, that is the perfect saddle for my bike!

I probably want the cantis too, as I think my plan for my TR-X is to build it with entirely Italian parts. I'll start a thread for it soon!

Ideally, I want as many Scapin branded parts as possible (even though they are made by other companies), but it might be quite a wait to find a front wheel to match that back one!

Oh, and what make are those QRs on it?

I bought some (not retro) FRM QRs because they looked like they were the right pink to match the Scapin decal on my frame, but when they arrived they are much more of a rose pink colour.

salsa first generation without logo and they will go for sale
as soon I receive the bike I will inform you about the component and their conditions

Interesting! I actually have an STM downhill front hub from the mid nineties that has bolts instead on a QR and currently sits on my dad's cruiser. 36 holes and perfect bearings!

Good luck with your build!
Mx

Do you have a stem? I used to have a nice black STM alloy stem, but a crack developped in the front clamp.

Someone a year or two ago was selling some Pace RC35 forks, which had a custom engraved 'Scapin' crown anodised in red.

If you do a hunt for them in the sales section it might be worth contacting the seller to see if they are still available to add to your collection...

Cheers,
BB.

hi, obviously according with prices I'm interested in stm parts,
mainly in headsets or stem or seatpost, since I already have forks and wheelset

but don't hesitate to send me a PM for the parts you have if you want to sell them
thank you all

Back