The South East Group - Going Forward

should it not be more about cycling (off road) than any thing else?

tintin40":3j44kd74 said:
should it not be more about cycling (off road) than any thing else?

Why off road, some of us have road retro bikes.. DaEvo, Green Rabbit, You!
Could use a retro ride out in the country lanes.....

D

Piperdave":2h4d0akd said:
[Why off road, some of us have road retro bikes.. DaEvo, Green Rabbit, You!
D

I did buy a road frame set once but then the idea passed me. Off road or nothing for me. Trimble or nothing

Piperdave":54zpbwro said:
Why off road, some of us have road retro bikes.. DaEvo, Green Rabbit, You! Could use a retro ride out in the country lanes.....

D

Yes, agreed would be good.

Ok, Thank you for all your input on this, we are in the process of putting together a ride program for 2012, it will require support from every one to work, there are currently gaps in the program so we will be looking for people to lead rides, A thread for the 2012 ride list will be posted some time in the next week.

tintin40":3bmggcwy said:
I did buy a road frame set once but then the idea passed me. Off road or nothing for me. Trimble or nothing

Blinkers or nothing! :D

I could be tempted by a road ride - although I have to admit - nothing older than 2004 in road mode

More cake. Don't mind if it's off road or on road cake.

Thanks to everyone who make retrobike se rides such fun, both organisers and participants. I'm up for helping any way I can.

bryan555":2ygn25x7 said:

Thanks to everyone who make retrobike se rides such fun, both organisers and participants. I'm up for helping any way I can.

well, if you know any good rides that we don't, then feel free to lead/share them with us when you can :)

BobCatMax":26z4ce92 said:
bryan555":26z4ce92 said:

well, if you know any good rides that we don't, then feel free to lead/share them with us when you can :)

or cake !

Back