South West Retro Ride - Sunday 4th December - Haldon Forest.

I'll try and bring an extra saracen if needed.
Is the unmarked bit with the steped bit and jumps at the bottom still there? Had fun down that before!

Tim - Is this Haldon ride still on?

I'm gutted I missed the Plymouth ride... it looked a great route.

:p

2 Sundays to go!!!

Scougar":1bpca71l said:
Might come to this now :)

Just watched the video. I reckon my hybrid can deal with that :-D

Yep! :D

onza100":1bpca71l said:
Is the unmarked bit with the steped bit and jumps at the bottom still there? Had fun down that before!

Yep, still there and more! Jimbo-xc and Ajantom are the Haldon experts - I'm sure they'll include it! ;)

totti":1bpca71l said:
Tim - Is this Haldon ride still on?

I'm gutted I missed the Plymouth ride... it looked a great route.

Yes, it's still on. Do you need a lift again? The Plymouth ride was a good day out thanks to Onza100.

I'm going to be there I hope. Back is feeling a lot better :D

I hope to have the zaskar ready, dont want you all getting bored of seeing my kili :LOL:

A lift, yes please mate...
Not been out on the Clockwork since Bristol, spent too much time on the road bike (your old one!) and the new mtb...

I had better test out the new jockey wheels.....and loctite!

Looking forward to this one, hopefully we'll get a good turnout.

Went out for a recce yesterday. It's surprisingly dry up there, one or two sticky bits on the off-piste stuff, but mostly nice fast conditions.

We might start off with a bit of the blue run as a warm up, that leads onto a nice off-piste section, then along the fire road to the stepped bit with jumps that Onza100 mentions. Back up to the car park via the blue run again, and then take a trip around the red run, with a little diversion up past the quarry if there's time.

Not sure which bike yet - Saracen or Yeti.....hmmmm?

;)

Back