Friday night is nightride night!

Should be a yes from me as well - I'll be officially between jobs so timing not an issue for once!

Potential yes, a few issues to overcome

Need lights, dependant on a smooth mot
Finish work that day for belated summer hols, which is often a late night of work
Hols, that have been not decided on/booked so not sure of departure

I`m sure it`ll work out

a point was made today about the car park at CV being shut earlier
thru the winter ,so getting parked might be an issue
food for thought but hopefully not a showstopper

I'm a distant maybe, I think that is the weekend my parents are up to see my daughter in a show, might be the friday.

The Ken":35du43cx said:
I'm a definite no for this, annoying too as my light has arrived.

I'm waiting on my light too. Just got an email to say it's been posted (paid on the 27th) and should take 14-20 days to come from Hong Kong. Be lucky to get it in time. :roll:

CV

kaiser":1s9m83me said:
Friday 11th of Nov

Carron Valley

Who's up for it? Same deal around 18:30 at the car park. I think enough of us have been there to know our way around. Can look into other routes as we go along, try to get some volunteers to scout out some stuff.

So anyone fancy?

Gaz
the fire roads outwith the main trails at the CV are a bit buggered just now? due to the amount of rain we've had and also the fact they've had felling machinery along it all? So it's like riding in quick sand??? and is no fun at all? all round the reservoir and up by the windfarm is also like that.
Just a heads up for you all. As for the car park, it's not been getting locked recently but they are resurfacing the main car park just now anyway so you can only park off the little tarmac road they made and up by the toilets. But as i say i've not seen the ranger lock the gate since last winter?

I'd be joining you on the 11th? but i have a night out. So i'll be there on the Thur night instead.

cheers
Greig.

I'm going this Friday so will recce out a route and stuff :) As long as the trails are good it'll be fine :)

Back