Am I wrong in doing this...

Is that all it went for? I mean yes it's enough but I expected it to fetch a bit more.
Yep, shoulda had that mate.

Bargains are out there at the moment with the dollar so weak. Americans are still paying what they see as market value, but brits can trump them at the moment 'cause the pound is worth more!

Buy while you can before Blair resigns and order is restored (?)!

Hey guys,

dunno if I got that all straight here, but a pal of mine here is riding these forks for about four months now. They are XACD made and 1" steerer, too. Looking exactly the same. Advantage was the custom height and steerer length. Paid about 200 €, weighs like 650grams. Any parameter is individually definable.
He says the bosses are too weak and should be used with a brake booster. Apart from that the performance is perfect. And as far as I'm concerned he's not going easy on it at all...

He should be around here as well. [Elmar, hope I got that all right.. ;) ]

We heard about the mtbr-thread and the broken forks. But it's said they've considered the production process and sorta 'mended' the weak points.

So if these are of the right karma for your FAT, only you can decide.

I think optically this is perfect. Technically Ti-forks have always been a strict no-no, no matter what anybody ever says. Would be great if that's changed.

Hope this helps, David

Maybe so - thanks for that fella.

Those pics of the broken ones were from 29'ers I think - where they all seem to have broken at the same area at the top of the legs. Thinking about it if these legs are longer than 26" forks then they WILL flex more - and eventually break.

Still - Ive managed to swap mine for a pair of proper Fat forks for the Yo eddy in the appropriate colours scheme. I'll revert back to SIDS for the Fat Ti for now.

Back