Been messing about with the DeKerf, better ?

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Been having a fiddle about with the DeKerf :roll:

Did look like this :)

dek.jpg

Now looks like this :) I quite like it now :) few little things I want to change but on the whole I do like it now :)

What do you think ? Better, worse ?

dekb.jpg

dekb1.jpg

Cheers
Steve

Looks better, I like those wheels.

Change the bottle cages and loose the chainstay protector though, just to clean up the looks!!

I prefer the first one , minus the silver bottle cage and the blue chainstay protector .

Prefer the second version.Itching to get mine built up now.It's gonna be a bit more modern as its disc only.
Thanx Max

You should set a 'poll' up for this. I like the first. Just remove the chainstay protector and put black tyres on :cool:

Looks great either way, but to be picky I prefer the silver post and stem, black doesn't look right for me, the current wheels and tyres, and IMO it needs red Ringle drinks cages and black chainstay protector.

Looks good either way.

Not a great fan of WildSlippers, hard to match right, had some on my Pace. But think they do suit that red DeKerf.

I'd stay with amber walls and the black post/ stem looks good, but match it with black bottle cages.

Lovely bike.

:D

Echoing the comments above, prefer the 2nd minus the cages and chainstay protector...
I'd personally prefer the Mavics off the first build to be fitted with the black tyres...Those Spin (?) wheels don't look right on a skinny hardtail IMO :oops:
Lovely bike either way, and I know how well they ride...

yeah, on second viewing a mix of both would be best IMO. Like dekerfintheshed (I'm going to abbreviate you to DKITS, sorry but it's easier) said, not the Spinergy's, but yes to the amber walls and defo the black post and stem. Drop the cages (make it look a bit cramped) and c'stay protector. C'set looks great, especially on the small fraem with those dinner plate rings.

that's my two penniworth (again). :D

i dislike those spinergys on the second build up
and remove those bottle cages maybe an H2O from ringle would look nice?but the syncros stem looks great i think.
but most important i think its a stunning nice bike ;)

Back