The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Syncros Fork

Retro_Roy":2gcpl9g9 said:
hi all
what would be a reasonable price to expect to pay for a syncros fork these days? i'm following a lead on one and would like to know if the guy is trying to hose me when we meet. i haven't seen one for sale lately so i have no idea. i also have no ideas as to the condition. so a range from poor to pristine would be appreciated.
thanks in advance
roy

Seen them go for 150 UK pounds on ebay give or take £50 depending on timing.

Might go cheaper in Canada though.

What is my Proflex 657 Expert Series Worth

Proflex 657 Expert Series

Frame Size is large.

The bike is in good condition - a little dirty at the mo but all in working order. I've had it for about 10 years (roughly) and it hasn't been used that much.
It has Full suspension and has the funky Girvin front forks setup. It will need a set of pedals however (I stole the ones it had on it for another bike). It's in good (not mint) condition. it has a few scarches on the frame from normal use etc.

I've put it up forsale on the MTB Forsale section for offers around £450 - £500 mark. It was a finger in the air price - I have no idea what it's worth.

Any idea's?

Attachments

• IMAG0492_comp.jpg
    IMAG0492_comp.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 1,484
Hi chap, without being rude £400-500 is unrealistic. I'd say that if there isnt much play in the forks, and they are in good condition, then whole bike is worth £150-200. They are nice bikes, but not rare.

Nathanman on here was selling the same frame, forks, seatclamp and seatpost for £45 delivered and it took a long time to sell, as a guide price.

There is a slightly newer pro flex on ebay that ended tonight for £40 plus post (frame only) and that had been relisted before with no takers.

Good luck with the sale.

Re: Syncros Fork

FluffyChicken":1pxabvww said:
Retro_Roy":1pxabvww said:
hi all
what would be a reasonable price to expect to pay for a syncros fork these days? i'm following a lead on one and would like to know if the guy is trying to hose me when we meet. i haven't seen one for sale lately so i have no idea. i also have no ideas as to the condition. so a range from poor to pristine would be appreciated.
thanks in advance
roy

Seen them go for 150 UK pounds on ebay give or take £50 depending on timing.

Might go cheaper in Canada though.

last set on here sold for £ 120

Re: The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" th

All,

What's my 1991 Scott Super Limited worth?
XT hubs, DX/LX derailleurs, XT shifters, XT pedals, original bike apart from bars and stem, I have a period flex stem which I would sell with the bike.

Nice early original ally MTB.

Thanks for your help,
James.

John":890buqlw said:
Due to what would seem to be popular demand we've decided to setup a thread dedicated to "How much is my old bike/parts/hat worth?"

If you have a vintage/retro item and would like to know the value my suggestion would be to look back through the classifieds here and browse back though ebay.

If you really have no idea then post in this thread here ONLY. "How much" threads elsewhere will be deleted or locked.

We'll let this run and see how it goes. If you get an answer you don't like don't come running to the mods ;)

If for some reason you feel the need to comment on the validity of how much threads please do so here.

Attachments

• DSCF6465.JPG
    DSCF6465.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 1,419
Lawwill Leader 3 Forks

Hi Folks, This is my post, I hope it’s in the right place.

I have been fortunate to come across 2 pairs NOS Lawwill Leader 3 forks. My LBS is run by an old boy and is a real 'Aladdin’s cave'. There are all sorts of bits floating around. How much do people pay for these babies? What are they worth? I'm thinking about keeping one set for the future but I don't need 2.

Cheers

Muddy Fox Courier Mega

Can somebody tell me what this is roughly worth, it's in pretty good nick other than the obvious fading here and there.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_0034.JPG
    IMG_0034.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,369
  • IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,369
Has anyone any idea what these Gravity Research Pipes Dreams are worth? I know some just sold on fleabay but they were in red.

Picture180.jpg

Picture178.jpg

Picture175.jpg

Thanks in advance Kaya

I know someone selling some X-Lite riser bars in red and in good condition, now how much would you expect to pay for them?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back