Very shiny Sun Worksop - WARNING...fixed wheel 'nonsense'

I've followed that post recently....jealously :roll:

Loving the Suzuki, a little off-road for me...back in the day i had 650 Katana, grey, red and shaft drive outrageous. Sold it and kept a BMW K75S, should have stayed with the Suzuki :cry:

Bicycles are much more fun though....

grumpycommuter":1q5hpgnp said:
I've followed that post recently....jealously :roll:

Loving the Suzuki, a little off-road for me...back in the day i had 650 Katana, grey, red and shaft drive outrageous. Sold it and kept a BMW K75S, should have stayed with the Suzuki :cry:

Bicycles are much more fun though....

My old TS100 was 30 years old this year. Its still runs sweet.

I keep coming back for another look - I really do love this. I'm with Johnny69 - it looks smashing loaded with accessories. Really nice to see Spokesmann's Constellation again too.

Inevitably spent an hour last night trying to find a fully chromed bike in my size on the fleabay... :oops:

Once again thanks for the positive comments....

Goldie - i spent ages looking for f + f and they all seem to be tiny. Clearly people were shorter back in the day :)

Bikenut - It is a touch portly. Flats and slight inclines are ace. You get those 27'' wheels spinning and you fly. A hint of wind or a more bracing incline and you could push a sherman tank more quickly! No use for cardio vascular stuff but my legs are going to be HUUGGE :roll: Plenty of room for weaponry in the saddlebag.

Jobs left to do....

I'm going to try and repaint some old wheel nuts with s's on them to jazz it up a bit.

Maybe have a go at changing the spokes for stainless ones.

If the braking is trousers on the chrome rims in the snow i may have to change the wheelset. Found someone on ebay who will make up an alloy fixed free 27'' wheelset.

grumpycommuter":7wa4q1qb said:
I'm going to try and repaint some old wheel nuts with s's on them to jazz it up a bit.

SS wheelnuts?? Your middle name isn't Rommel by any chance??

:shock:

arf

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 601
Cheers for that. was going to also try enamel. I'll have a go at making a mould out of something like rubber and stamping i t on. Let you know how it goes.

bikenut2010":351ok97x said:
grumpycommuter":351ok97x said:

SS wheelnuts?? Your middle name isn't Rommel by any chance??

:shock:

arf

0ed6194f0c904abe8f28bbd37e84ee9f-800.png

Back