The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much should I put my '93 Cinder Cone up for?

It's a 19" in pretty good nick (usual paint chips) with a Tioga Avenger headset. I can supply it with black Project 2's which, although they look okay and functionally okay, have a feeling of lumps under the paint (perhaps worth a stripdown these but I suppose the frame will go better with forks attached).
Any advice appreciated :)
Cheers
Stuart

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    260.6 KB · Views: 1,017
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    268.2 KB · Views: 1,017
I was just wondering if anyone had an idea what a pair of UKAI UMT-17 rims would be worth ?They were standard fitment on the 1991 Kona Cinder Cones, the ones I have are in great condition with very little ware to the braking surface which is still nice & flat, one is laced to a Suntour XC LTD front hub again in great condition

Me next :LOL:
Whats this worth 2003 Giant AC2 with FSA head set but no B/B or mechs?
IMG_1004.jpg

Hey Stuart Ive got a pair of P2's that have gone the same way it almost looked like they were chromed below the black paint (pitting) :?

RobMac":10q079zi said:
Me next :LOL:
Whats this worth 2003 Giant AC2 with FSA head set but no B/B or mechs?
IMG_1004.jpg

Reckon about £120-170. So about £150 then :LOL:

What size is it? I'd make you an offer if I had any money!

Re: How much should I put my '93 Cinder Cone up for?

Funk to Funky":1qt7rlt6 said:
It's a 19" in pretty good nick (usual paint chips) with a Tioga Avenger headset. I can supply it with black Project 2's which, although they look okay and functionally okay, have a feeling of lumps under the paint (perhaps worth a stripdown these but I suppose the frame will go better with forks attached).
Any advice appreciated :)
Cheers
Stuart

£60-80 with forks.

Syncros Fork

hi all
what would be a reasonable price to expect to pay for a syncros fork these days? i'm following a lead on one and would like to know if the guy is trying to hose me when we meet. i haven't seen one for sale lately so i have no idea. i also have no ideas as to the condition. so a range from poor to pristine would be appreciated.
thanks in advance
roy

DX Cantilever brake set Nos in Boxes

Hi what are early 90s DX cantilever brakes worth these days Nos in there original shimano boxes. Two boxes full set

My mate has some he never used forgot about them :D What they worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back