Repack Aftermath

If its any consolation Rob it did look quite an impressive crash from where I was standing, some nice trophies you have there too.

The ride took it out of me too but I was out on the bike again at 8.00 this morning and felt loads better after a few easy miles :)

Pics and link to my album are Here... and a link back to the first page with pics Here...

FluffyChicken

Looks so easy from above
In total a short, yet amazingly long 12.5m ride (including hike ) in total

(At least I think this was the route, my best estimate)

Spot on Ben you must have a photographic memory

Rob Atkin

That ride knocked 7 shades of crap outta me. Honestly I feel like I've been mugged, beaten and left like a dirty rag in the street.

I'll be there next time though!!!!!

Good Man Rob :D

Robs crash caught on camera!

IMG_3693.jpg

IMG_3694.jpg

Vern, your photo link doesn't work. It just comes back to here. ;)

A belated thanks to everyone involved for a great day out. Bloody hard work but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I'd probably do it again - once I've had about 6 months to recuperate :)

It was, often quite literally, a steep/uphill learning curve for me on my first "proper" trip out on the bike in the best part of 10 years, thanks for letting me tag along and making me feel so welcome.

I have a .gpx file of the day if anyone wants it.

:D :D :D
Just got back on line at work, seen the photos and can't stop smiling!
Nice to meet everyone, I look forward to the next one but by god that was a hard 12 miles! Big thanks to Kaya and Dr S, I now have a new screensaver. Rob, I think I must have cheated and come down on the grass.
Top day out.

repack

wow. some super photography here :D

i'm glad you all enjoyed it. you sleep better for the pushing, lets face it :)

poor old rob, you just had one of them days! i have many meself. the haro looks good!

get plenty of rest now guys you all deserve it :cool: another successful ride vern.

:cool: :cool:

Dr S":3oh32g7v said:
Robs crash caught on camera!

IMG_3693.jpg

IMG_3694.jpg

I hope you didn't scratch the bike..................er I mean I hope the injuries heal well ;)

Looks like you all had a great day out.

AR-CoolC":2g7qutqa said:
I hope you didn't scratch the bike..................er I mean I hope the injuries heal well ;)

Looks like you all had a great day out.

I did take a huge chip of paint out of the top tube and the near NOS XT thumbies I put on now look, errr, well used. Maybe even tatty.....

Doesn't matter, no point in mincing round to save a few ££££'s on resale value, gotta be ridden properly!!

Latest posts

Back