AFTERMATH - National Ride Series Round 6: Leith Hill

Great ride, thanks to the organisers, and a special thanks to grd (Matthew) for the pick up/drop off at Gatwick, much appreciated :)

Hopefully see some of you guys on the Arundel loop in December.

thesneaker":3g54fsp4 said:
Great ride, thanks to the organisers, and a special thanks to grd (Matthew) for the pick up/drop off at Gatwick, much appreciated :)

Was that you on the HLF? Nice, good to see in the metal after all these years, don't think i'd be able to ride a Klein if I have one.

Carl.

Cracking Day out

First time down this neck of the woods and really impressed, apart from 2 punctures the X1 held up well and after 20 yrs on hard tails I think I'm converted although I'll need to work on the legs as it sure don't climb as well as I'm uses to

thanks guys and ladies see you all next year !

drcarlos":1knloe0o said:
thesneaker":1knloe0o said:

Was that you on the HLF? Nice, good to see in the metal after all these years, don't think i'd be able to ride a Klein if I have one.

Carl.

Hey Carl, yeah was me, i don't like to fall into the sterotype Klein owner category, that only ride their Kleins on the sidewalks ;)

Great ride today :D

Some fantastic singletrack & plenty of places to get air.

Thanks to all the oganisers/ride guide you all did a sterling job & thanks to Mark for putting together a great year of rides :cool:

Finally back home after setting off at 5am

What can I say that hasn't already been said...

Huge thanks to all who organised every single round in this years National Events Series, especially to Sinnett177 for everything he's done behind the scenes as the Event Coordinator to get the events running as smoothly as possible

To all those who attended even just one round, it's the riders that make it what it is, a great day out on bikes in excellent company. Each and every one of you has made the rides well worth travelling from one side of the UK to the other for.

The final round was a superb end to this years series with bone dry trails that had something to offer for all riders of all abilities, fast flowing singletrack, technical climbs and descents and a good ol' lung busting climb for those masochists who like that sort of thing.

Seen as I've been awake for over 19 hours now I think I'll leave sorting the GPS log and pics till tomorrow

great

just to say i had a wonderful time today. being a first timer here i met some great people and some amazing bikes. i've never seen such a big group of riders who can all ride the best that my backyard has to offer. it was a pleasure riding with you all and i hope to do it again next year. thankyou very much to the organisers and to Wu-Tangle's wife for informing me of the club's existence in the first place. :D :D :D

Back