AFTERMATH - National Ride Series Round 6: Leith Hill

Huge thanks to The Green rabbit , Bob cat max and Pete aka Woodsman for putting on a excelent ride :D and for everyone that turned up especialy those that put in some BIG miles to get there, well done guys it was great to meet you all .....roll on next year !!! :D

quality day riding :D :D thanks very much to the ride leaders and organisers, would defo be up for riding there again.

as usual loved the banter just as much as the riding, good to see new and old faces and it was nice not to have to long a drive for a change. i think harrycrumb has the longest this time!

here's a pic i took :D

Attachments

• lh3.jpg
    lh3.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 5,425
Cheers all, good ride! That place is great, and riding really well in the dry.

Thinking we may have overloaded the pub at lunchtime though...

Thanks to the leaders, good job again, tough with so many riding.

In and fed , what a brilliant day really enjoyed my first sample of the downs

Well done to all involved with the organising

Topped off with the main man jonnyboy666 sorting me out a corking stem!! Well happy :D

Absolutely top ride, thanks to Woodsman, TGR & Bobcatmax, and the various others supporting them (who's names will come to me later), and to everyone on the ride - it's not how far, or how fast, its just about the spirit of the ride. :D :D :D

Target is for all of them for next year! :shock:

Unedited/unprocessed pictures here (strangley in reverse order...blame photobucket...) http://s864.photobucket.com/albums/ab201/Ted_C/

Top day out, well organised and want to ride there again :cool:

High lights for me ;

• Weather
• Lack of rim wearing mud
• Knowledge base of electronic Di2 gears
• JB666’s innuendo’s
• Speedy single track
• Dry roots :shock
• Final Prize givings

My doctored photo to celebrate Repack birthday :cool: and maybe a caption for Mark Sinnett without bike :LOL:
P1050292-1.jpg

P1050291.jpg

P1050314.jpg

P1050315.jpg

P1050313.jpg

P1050312.jpg

P1050311.jpg

P1050310.jpg

P1050309.jpg

P1050297.jpg

P1050298.jpg

P1050299.jpg

P1050300.jpg

P1050306.jpg

P1050305.jpg

P1050307.jpg

P1050308.jpg

P1050316.jpg

P1050301.jpg

P1050302.jpg

P1050303.jpg

P1050304.jpg

Absolutely fantastic ride today. Quite a different perspective being almost in charge of one this time :LOL:

One thing i didn't do properly during my fairly rubbish speech at the end was thank Pete, so thank you Pete, couldn't have done it without you, and thank you again to Matthew and Chris, especially for the mucnhies at the end.

Apologies to everyone i didn't say hello to and introduce myself, I'll do better next time I promise.

Some top pics in your bunch Ted, and a great one from you Jonny

I managed two..

the Wolvens Pass pit stop -
WolvensLanepitstop.jpg

and Mark's presentation at the end -
Presentation.jpg

Thank you everybody for such a great day :D

Awesome day guys, apologies to those that had to wait for me and massive thanks also. In particular bobcatmax who bought up the rear and was a huge encouragement, your a gent sir and a credit to the forum, as are all the guys that were happy to aid an unfit bugger like me. I'll make sure I have something a little smaller on the front next time.

Thanks to all, good day out riding with a good mixed route nice to see some bike in the metal that I have never seen before too and the Di2 gears were something else.

Carl.

Latest posts

Back