I've got me a Ti lady... again

Awkward Kid

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've been looking at something Ti again for a while. My Litespeed was awesome and kinda regret parting. I'm really enjoying my Pace RC104 and suprisingly happy with its not so XC racer feel. So... this bad boy came up and i just had to have it! :roll:
No idea how, what i'm going to do with it? Poss Fox 100mm, XTR, Hope, Mavic etc or maybe go a full on light weight monster... Sid's, 2x10 etc

I really dunno... all i do know is its light and i'm very chuffed with it :D

More pictures to follow

Attachments

• IMG_3436.JPG
    IMG_3436.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 1,446
Nice :cool:

I'd be looking for a 120mm fork and stick it on this or the Pace. Just to have a bit of variety in the fleet ;)

Cheers gents. It's going to be a slow burner this one. I'm about to start a new job which will see me super busy right into and past Christmas. The Pace is running 120mm forks at the mo so my thought was 100mm for this and a longer stem, or use the stem from the Pace and get a shorter one for that?
I've ask Gil for some of the white on black wrap around decal which I think will look mint with either white Fox or Sids.
Lots to choose from and I may even have another crack at single speed or 1x9/10???

Awkward Kid":2smqfs7o said:
The Pace is running 120mm forks at the mo so my thought was 100mm for this and a longer stem, or use the stem from the Pace and get a shorter one for that?

Oops, I thought they were 100mm on the Pace :oops: , but yes, I like your thinking. The Pace for proper offroad and the Cotic with 100mm forks for the light xc or even road duties.

Or you could fit the 120mm forks to the Cotic and have that as the hardcore bike..... :)

I'm def thinking XC racer. Sids, Middleburn... I'm tempted to get everything ASAP but I'm going to plan this one. I'm already a bit stuck on what Chainset to use. I fancy a handsome Raceface number, but a Middleburn Duo would look beltin. I'm also considering using XO running gear. I've never used anything other than Shimano apart from the odd grip shift back in the day.
Open to ideas. If anyone has a 50/70mm silver Thomson stem 0 rise, it would get me started

Awkward Kid":3nwjnl5z said:
After a trip to Sherwood Pines today I'm feeling impatient.
Should I strip the Pace and build this up?

I think you know that answer, I bet you ain't loving the pace as much as you'd imagined either ?

Back