Wet lube

Not a big fan of wet lubes, always seems to get on my rims :oops: guess I'm doing somethong wrong :?

Only ever use dry lube these days... then I am a roadie, so dry seems to suit me better.

Just using some finish line stuff I bought a few years ago when I started riding again
Pretty good for a 'take the chain off, stick it in a zip bag and squeeze some oil in'.
But at the moment it's just a 'after a ride, then a few days later get around to cleaning the mud of with a hose, drop some around the chain to stop it and the cassette rusting'

It's seen me through mud, rain, snow, ice and summer as well to be honest
Must be doing it's job, that chains still working on all my bikes.

This one
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... delID=1041

I use juicy lube. Does the job, doesnt seem to pick up much grit et al for commuting purposes :)

Just started using Mucoff ceramic this week after they got a new importer for Denmark.

Loving it. It's made a previously cranky chain quiet and been through some very gloopy tractor tracks on 2 of my bikes today on a trip out with the wife and was fine for the remaining 40km.

Finishline make a well used lube,ive seen it used by many mechanics.Just remember to clean it all off.

I've used finishlines wet lube for years, great stuff. 4-5 drops and then spin it through the gears, job done. I tend to degrease and relive after each wet ride.

Latest posts

Back