Friday night is nightride night!

up for this too, although not convinced by carron valley, i suppose it is central. i really enjoyed the pentlands last year at night, some great views over the city, i quite enjoyed the wide open feel, headlight picking out the hillside on the other side of the valley. Scary sheep eyes and the wild campers that you get to surprise too.

mikee and keith were talking about blairadam as well. oh yes!

We'll be just a stones throw (poor chose of words maybe) from Kelty.

Well Im goin tooled up I'll have ma stab jaykit and am takin ma nunchucks :shock:

well me and shed and dad are up for some blairmudam night stuff , not that central tho , would do a pentlands trundle tho

the dunfermline west stuff would be good too
anything out your way ZZ as your the central dude ?

off the top of my head, not really but my local knowledge is woeful, which is not good for a night ride.

north third stirling - terrifying in the daylight, dread to think what might happen if you couldn't see the drop from the cliffs at night.

plean - never ridden it, seems offy small on the map, although rumour has it some good trails. some of it will be all cut up after the cx though.

muiravonside country park - some no bad trails, but not enough riding to justify folks getting in their car. might work if we link in some of the avon river trails, but would need to scout.

beecraigs - meant to be some good riding, but never scouted that far.

there's ochils and mine woods up stirling, but no clue there either.

gmac123":26ovyjzg said:
Game for some more of that action

Just need to get some proper lights

I thought I had some from on here but just got a PM from the guy saying they were sold. I wish people would update their for sale thread, I'd got excited about having a super bright light.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back