Nightride: 21st of October

That was quite an entertaining ride, good folk to ride with. Personally though I'll not be deliberately doing it again. I have slight depth perception issues in the dark even with super lights and I was amazed i didn't have an off. Also its cold and just not comfortable plus as I'm always knackered due to my ME my bodies screaming at me that I should be asleep. I'm a daylight rider :roll:
However once I get the one slightly annoying issue with the Niterider Dual lights (the lead jumps out on bumpy terrain) sorted I'll lend them out to those who do want to night ride. Dr S did give me them for free so I feel the need to pass on the Karma ;)

Looks great, thats quite a turnout :), could'nt have made it though. did'nt get in from work till gone eight last night :roll:

top night out didn't get home till 12 ish after we detour to asdsa
i was suprised at the mild weather , 15 degrees at the carpark gone 10
i can honestly say i have never enjoyed glentress more than last night

some quotes from the evening

can you hear banjos ?, laurel and hardy , these lights are shite , whats
that in the tree ?, i'm going a lot faster in the dark cos i cant see
these lights keep switching off , i just saw the motorway sign and floored it ,carpark dash time , bollocks i thought i was gonna win that ,can you wait till i get my scoot loaded befor you leave ?, f*ck off i'm hungry, chips cheese and sauce please ,is that steak pie deep fried?
and finally , perfect

Woke up the s'morn a bit stiff but still had a cheeser :D What a way to spend a Friday night.

good to meet you all last night.

was an absolute blast apart from my shitey torchlights from hongkong lol.

ordered a troutie liberator today though after seeing Si's one. :D

Fantastic to meet the Clan last night. Great place and great company.
Wish I had made the effort to turn out ages ago.

Got home at nearly 2 am. Got back to Morpeth to find I had a flat battery and being an auto needed the RAC to come and lend me some jump leads.

Thanks for everything

Well that was a fantastic night, completely different daytime riding, brilliant fun. I feel sore and tired today, possibly more due to sleeping on my parents sofa.

I'm sure my riding was smoother at night, I got more air and took all the harder routes and jumps on the decent down spooky and the blue, all because I couldn't see what was coming until I'd already committed to a line :)

Thanks Kaiser for setting this one up, definitely one to run again in the future.

Still gutted I didn't catch ZZ on the dash.

And Gaz, I was retro all the way.

Back