Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DegUk's Raleigh Summit

• Rob Atkin's 1991 Haro Extreme

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Difficult month again.

My daughter has decided that my vote should be between the Santana or the Haro( even though i like the M2 steel Stumpy :cool: )

We eventually went for the garden gate Santana :) Fab lines & beautiful paint

How do I view additional pictures of submitted bikes?

Excuse my ignorance....
But before casting my vote, I felt that I should examine better pictures of the M16. THe submitted picture for the competition is horrendous.
I have tried a search for M16 and also tried looking through the Readers gallery (which was like looking for a needle in a haystack)
Can anyone guide me?

Other than the American....there are still three very strong contenders. This is an especially difficult month.

I like the Banana Fat, Tibolt and the Sworks Stumpy, but I voted for myself as I figured it would be the only vote I got with some of these beautiful bikes.

Loki":64t1hw92 said:
I like the Banana Fat, Tibolt and the Sworks Stumpy, but I voted for myself as I figured it would be the only vote I got with some of these beautiful bikes.

Actually, I hovered over your bike, it's very clean and fast looking, I'd be surprised if it doesn't garner a few votes.

Thx for the extra time to enter,but i will leave till next month.as for voting that lot,wow,hard,i love the yeti,but the shear age of the ritchey does it for me,Ritchey all the way.
Just a pity i cant vote.

oldave":14qb1wk8 said:
Of the exotica, the Ritchey and the Santana are very nice, but being increasingly drawn to more modest (over less hyped) bike offerings, the "Jam Is" for me!
Thank you kindly sir, nice to get a vote on a humble (original) Sakae/Suntour XC7000 build.
My choice was between Kaisers lovely Ritchey, the TiBolt, the S-Works and the Stumpy of SJ1990.
I chose the last one, beautiful colours, great build with the black M730 and it gets used well, I witnessed first hand.

Back